Neshannock Shed fire

A shed caught fire at the Panella residence, 2919 N. Mercer St., Neshannock Township, around 4:45 p.m. Monday.

Although known for their cat rescues, no cats were believed to be injured in the blaze. According to the resident, the fire was caused by a faulty propane tank inside the shed that the owner was working on.

Neshannock, New Wilmington and Hickory Township fire departments responded. Neshannock police and Medevac were also called to the scene.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.