HARRISBURG — In the two-and-a-half years since Gov. Tom Wolf signed Act 16 of 2016, making Pennsylvania then the 24th state to allow patients to use medical marijuana, the state’s program has created a multi-million dollar industry with dozens of dispensaries scattered across the state.
Four patients from around New Castle say they have experienced challenges and triumphs since beginning their use of medical marijuana.
HARRISBURG (AP) — The shutdown of Three Mile Island, site of the United States' worst commercial nuclear power accident, is imminent.
The state needs to rework its 2017 legislation ending the ban on the sale of consumer fireworks to give local communities greater authority to outlaw their use, the head of the Pennsylvania Municipal League said Thursday.
- 3 dead in 'medical situation'; victims wore wrist bands
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA | Program quickly evolves into multi-million dollar industry
- Two charged in fight
- State police plans to resume noting race of drivers
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA | Patients find relief, confusion with medical marijuana
- Woman drives SUV onto sidewalk, hits man after argument
- Three Mile Island nuclear power plant's shutdown is imminent
- Local officials pushing back on state fireworks law
- House backs tax credit to boost methane in manufacturing
- Commissioners to meet at Agawam
National & World headines
- 'Believe her': Michelle Williams urges respect for women
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus comes short of making Emmy history
- 'When They See Us' honors real Central Park 5 at Emmys
- The Latest: "Game of Thrones" wins fourth best drama Emmy
- Tour company Thomas Cook collapses, global bookings canceled
- Billy Porter, Phoebe Waller-Bridge reap Emmy honors
- The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims
- Television celebrity chef, restaurateur Carl Ruiz dies at 44
- Pink and red combos, Hollywood gold on the Emmys carpet
- Patriots receiver Julian Edelman leaves with chest injury
Visit our football headquarters as we cover every yard, touchdown and tackle this season.
"Never ought so worthy, so valuable a matron to be lost to the world." - John Milton, Paradise Lost We are all subject to the controls of time, but when Lyla G. Lay was born on June 5, 1934, time entered into an uneasy truce with this newborn force of nature. Anyone who knew Gay Kline knows …
CNHI Sports writers Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes debate the B1G’s top contenders, discuss the league’s new QBs, pick the brain of Saturday Tradition’s Dustin Schutte and make their picks for the week’s games.