HARRISBURG — Positive COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania jumped another 1,493 according to numbers released by the state Department of Health on Sunday, including one more positive case in Lawrence County.
HARRISBURG — Positive COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania jumped another 1,597 according to numbers released by the state Department of Health on Saturday, including three more positive cases in Lawrence County.
Sandy Milan Boyd has a message for anyone not taking the coronavirus pandemic seriously.
Years of bids and public meetings over privatizing garbage collection came to fruition Wednesday with the first trash pickups by Aiken Refuse.
- Quarantine 15: Scheduling is a good way to avoid weight gain during this pandemic
- FOR THE RECORD
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Cherished recipes an Rx for a happy Easter
- GARY CHURCH: Columnist isn't a Proven Winner, but Italian ice is
- State dragging feet on releasing a list of business waivers
- State offers tips for homemade masks
- Pennsylvania halting pay for 9,000 state workers
- County assistance workers around state allege unsafe conditions; DHS responds
- FirstEnergy donates to food banks, United Way
- FOR THE RECORD
- Local UPMC hospitals offer signs of readiness
- UPMC hospitals restrict visitation
National & World headines
- Americans brace for 'hardest, saddest' week of their lives
- Ex-NFL kicker, Saints hero Tom Dempsey dies at 73
- Jerusalem's Palm Sunday procession scaled back due to virus
- The Latest: Fauci: Coronavirus could become seasonal
- Amid coronavirus pandemic, black mistrust of medicine looms
- Correction: Mormon Conference story
- Virus cancels anniversary event for deadly mine explosion
- South Sudan has 1st virus case, is 51st country in Africa
- 'Surreal': NY funeral homes struggle as virus deaths surge
- 3rd person held in France knife attack south of Lyon
Edward Partridge, 98, formerly of Ellwood City, died Thursday, April 2, 2020, at Shenango on the Green in New Wilmington. Private services were held. Online condolences may be offered to the family by visiting marshallsfh.com.
John J. Chmura, 98, of New Castle passed away the morning of April 4, 2020, at his residence. Complete obituary will appear in Tuesday's edition.
Marie A. Wiley, 97 of Shenango Township, died Thursday, April 2, 2020, at Golden Hills Nursing Home. Private services will be held. Complete obituary may be viewed at marshallsfh.com.
CNHI Sports writers Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes debate the B1G’s top contenders, discuss the league’s new QBs, pick the brain of Saturday Tradition’s Dustin Schutte and make their picks for the week’s games.