WASHINGTON (AP) — For the first time, people across the U.S. can log on to a government website and order free, at-home COVID-19 tests. But the White House push may do little to ease the omicron surge, and experts say Washington will have to do a lot more to fix the country’s long-troubled t…
- Democrats' issue No. 1 in Senate race: Kill the filibuster
- Agency seeks municipalities to host glass recycling
- Man charged in hospital assault
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in county
- Man accused of biting woman in assault
- Driver cited in phone pole accident, fire
- Man wanted in reported assault, gun theft
- Man jailed after pursuit, foot chase
- Charges held for court in gun arrest
- Parking revenue indicates drop-off in Farm Show attendance
- Sharpsville offers to help people pay utility bills
- For the Record
- Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump documents
- Biden predicts Russia will invade Ukraine, warns Putin
- Student dies after 2 shoot into school van at dismissal time
Gridiron — High school football
Lawrence County schools will witness a change in scenery in the near future.
Wilmington’s District 10 reign came to an end this fall.
Eric Sccicchitano covers Harrisburg and other state issues for CNHI newspapers in New Castle, Sharon, Meadville, Johnstown and Sunbury. Follow him on Twitter @ericshick11. Email him at email@example.com.