Police: Man shoved woman holding baby
A Mercer County man was charged with breaking into a home and shoving a woman holding a baby. A woman told New Castle police that Zavier Layne, 23, went to her home in the 300 block of East Lincoln Avenue about 5 p.m. Sunday.Continued ...
Two men hurt in accident
Two people were injured following an accident at 3 p.m. Saturday on Mount Jackson Road in North Beaver Township.Continued ...
'Canes make history with state title!
The Perfect Storm. That's how the 2013-14 New Castle High Red Hurricane basketball team will forever be remembered after capping an unbeaten season with a state title on Saturday.Continued ...
- Parolee faces new drug charges
- Gas leak forces Shenango evacuation
- Turnpike closing canceled
- Water line break affects North Hill
- Hillsville man accused of rampage
- Teen accused in Lower East Side burglary
- Fire ravages Mahoning mobile home
- Woman charged in school incident
- New Castle fans staging downtown pep rally
- Poppy seed salad lawsuit settled
- Razzano suing school district, Sarandrea
- Homicide charges held for court
- Broken neck is cause of man’s death
- Man tells police: Wife tried to cut off his private parts
- Man dies when tractor flips onto him
- Man’s death ruled accidental
- Fire destroys vacant Bessemer house
- Helicopters fly over county
- Ellwood City suspects charged in Ohio case
- 'Canes top Hampton, move on to PIAA semifinals
- Charges withdrawn, refiled in burglary, assault
- Two face charges of check forgery