Volant man gets probation for sexual assault
A Volant man who pleaded guilty to indecent assault has been sentenced to two years probation. Robert Charles Swaney, 73, of Route 288, Volant, was sentenced by Lawrence County President Judge Dominick Motto.Continued ...
DNA leads to vandalism charges
New Castle police have matched blood from a broken car window to a man’s DNA. As a result, they have charged Robert Lee Sutton Jr., 30, in connection with vandalism to cars in a Moravia Street lot in January.Continued ...
Woman accused of endangerment
A woman faces charges of endangering her children after she allegedly left them alone in a vehicle. Union Township police charged Constance Perrotta, 30, of 421 W. Neshannock Ave. after an alleged incident at Westgate Plaza Sunday.Continued ...
- Drivers injured in Union crash
- Koppel bridge plans to be detailed
- Please send us your trick-or-treat times, dates!
- Teen rapes woman as brother watches, police say
- City man accused of child pornography
- Man arrested at New Castle football game
- Manager named for Austintown track, casino
- Child rapist sentenced to prison
- New city official says he’s committed to job
- Police refile charges in Union drug case
- Shenango high school evacuated
- Charges against meth lab suspect dropped
- Police arrest eight in drug roundup
- Three accused of food stamp fraud
- Man wanted for alleged robbery
- Minor injuries reported in crash
- Mahoningtown woman charged with assault
- Police accuse man of disorderly conduct
- Police user Taser in alleged struggle
- Injured man says two men jumped him
- Wire cut at Cascade Park
- New Castle schools vary in performance results