New Castle News

Updates

September 23, 2013

Garage fire destroys car

NEW CASTLE — Fire that destroyed a garage in the Croton area Sunday morning also demolished a 1994 Mustang.

The New Castle Fire Department reported the cause of the blaze as accidental, having started in a trash bin.

The fire broke out around 10:45 a.m. at 325 Harding St., owned by Jonathan Yagle, who lives in a house on the property. The fire was contained in the garage and burned the interior, car and some of the other contents.

The damage estimate provided by the fire department is $8,500.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
Updates

House Ads
Poll

Are you concerned enough about the Heartbleed bug on the Internet to change all of your social media and website passwords?

Yes. It’s always a good idea to change passwords regularly anyway. I just have so many, I’m not sure where to start.
No. From what I’ve read, companies are still trying to figure out how to fix the flaw. The bad guys will just have access to my NEW passwords, too.
Not sure, but I blame Al Gore. He invented the Internet, right? How’s he going to get us out of this mess?
     View Results