NEW CASTLE — Tragedy has struck the Sharon High football team. Four Tigers players were involved in an automobile accident late Friday night, according to District 10 secretary Peter Iacino. Two of the players were killed and two others were taken to a hospital. Sharon’s District 10, Class AA football playoff game, which was scheduled for Saturday night against Girard at Erie Stadium, was canceled, according to Iacino. No information was available on whether the game would be rescheduled.
Local store robbed again
A Slippery Rock Township convenience store was robbed at gunpoint Friday night.Continued ...
Teens charged in Lincoln Terrace shooting
Two teenagers have been charged following a shooting at the Lincoln Terrace housing project.
Ellwood City man faces more child rape charges
An Ellwood City man in a state penitentiary for sexually molesting a child is facing more child rape charges.
- Man facing drug charges
- Philadelphia man accused in theft
- Homeless man arrested in burglary
- Police investigate shooting on Lincoln Avenue
- State Street fire under investigation
- Two teens charged, wanted in East Side robbery
- Man robs Neshannock store at gunpoint
- Cause of crash still not known
- Prostitution charges withdrawn
- Ellwood City man charged in third store robbery
- Man charged with assaulting, intimidating witness
- Woman found dead in ravine after Mahoning Township crash
- Locust Street in city closed for bridge project
- Man allegedly begs for drugs
- Ramp closure begins at I-376 intersection
- Road work to close ramps at I-376 and Route 208
- One dead, two hurt in Ellwood City shooting
- Starved Greenville boy out of hospital
- Man accused of rape, knife threats
- Trio arrested in Pulaski Township burglary
- Man charged in assault of teen
- Second robbery suspect sought
- Local store robbed again