NEW CASTLE —
A North Hill woman has been arrested after she allegedly walked into a neighbor’s house, behaving erratically.
Jonnie M. Klingensmith, 38, of 117 1/2 Park Ave., is charged with criminal trespass.
New Castle police received a report that Klingensmith had walked into a house on her block and, according to a man who was there with children, walked around inside the house yelling.
The man said she then went into the dining room and grabbed various items before going upstairs and screaming at him. She left without taking anything.
The man told police he believes she was intoxicated because she was not making any sense.
Police, who found Klingensmith on the front porch of her house, reported her speech was slurred.
She was arraigned by District Judge Melissa Amodie, who set her bond at $5,000.
NEW CASTLE —
Homeless man arrested in burglary
A homeless man has been arrested for allegedly breaking into a house in the 1000 block of Summit Street.Continued ...
- Police investigate shooting on Lincoln Avenue
State Street fire under investigation
The state police fire marshal is investigating a vacant house fire in Union Township.
- Two teens charged, wanted in East Side robbery
- Man robs Neshannock store at gunpoint
- Cause of crash still not known
- Prostitution charges withdrawn
- Ellwood City man charged in third store robbery
- Man charged with assaulting, intimidating witness
- Woman found dead in ravine after Mahoning Township crash
- Locust Street in city closed for bridge project
- Man allegedly begs for drugs
- Ramp closure begins at I-376 intersection
- Road work to close ramps at I-376 and Route 208
- One dead, two hurt in Ellwood City shooting
- Starved Greenville boy out of hospital
- Man accused of rape, knife threats
- Trio arrested in Pulaski Township burglary
- Man charged in assault of teen
- Second robbery suspect sought
- Shenango Township building loses phone service
- Man arrested in sting after garage break-in
- Police raid Ray Street home
- Doctor’s former employee accused of theft
- Press breakdown delayed delivery of newspaper
- Homeless man arrested in burglary