NEW CASTLE —
A North Hill woman has been arrested after she allegedly walked into a neighbor’s house, behaving erratically.
Jonnie M. Klingensmith, 38, of 117 1/2 Park Ave., is charged with criminal trespass.
New Castle police received a report that Klingensmith had walked into a house on her block and, according to a man who was there with children, walked around inside the house yelling.
The man said she then went into the dining room and grabbed various items before going upstairs and screaming at him. She left without taking anything.
The man told police he believes she was intoxicated because she was not making any sense.
Police, who found Klingensmith on the front porch of her house, reported her speech was slurred.
She was arraigned by District Judge Melissa Amodie, who set her bond at $5,000.
NEW CASTLE —
Three more plead guilty in oxycodone ring
Three more New Castle residents pleaded guilty in federal court to a charge of violating the federal drug laws.Continued ...
Christopher Klingensmith, 38, of Vine Street, James Cracraft, 39, of Randolph Street and Thomas Klingensmith Jr., 40, of Bellair Drive, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Arthur J. Schwab.
U.S. Attorney David J. Hickton made the announcement Tuesday.
South Side man faces gun, drug charges
A South Side man was arrested on gun and drug charges following a traffic stop on the city’s North Hill. Martel Lamar Webb, 19, of 199 Hamilton St. had been wanted by police on charges in a domestic assault case in May when police caught up with him.Continued ...
Bomb threat locks down jail
The Lawrence County jail was locked down Tuesday afternoon because of an apparent bomb scare.Continued ...
- Woman charged for assaulting 1-year-old
- Jail receives bomb threat
- Liberty Street crash sends car over hillside
- Several injured in Neshannock collision
- Child says man tried to kidnap him
- Planning panel recommends conditional use for recycler
- City narrows director search to seven
- Y Zone evacuated in power outage
- Lady Lancers fall hard in PIAA title game
- PIAA title game highlights
- Two arrested in East Side drug raid
- Police probe alleged overdose
- Police arrest 15 in drug roundup
- Man faces charges in stabbing
- Need a last-minute gift idea for Father's Day? Pick up a ’Canes’ DVD!
- Car strikes, injures pedestrian on North Hill
- Cyclist suffered ‘major’ injuries
- Street crimes unit nabs three on first day
- Neshannock reaches state final
- Shenango OKs budget with no tax hike
- Croton man faces gun charges
- Man arrested after shots fired
- Three more plead guilty in oxycodone ring