NEW CASTLE —
A North Hill woman has been arrested after she allegedly walked into a neighbor’s house, behaving erratically.
Jonnie M. Klingensmith, 38, of 117 1/2 Park Ave., is charged with criminal trespass.
New Castle police received a report that Klingensmith had walked into a house on her block and, according to a man who was there with children, walked around inside the house yelling.
The man said she then went into the dining room and grabbed various items before going upstairs and screaming at him. She left without taking anything.
The man told police he believes she was intoxicated because she was not making any sense.
Police, who found Klingensmith on the front porch of her house, reported her speech was slurred.
She was arraigned by District Judge Melissa Amodie, who set her bond at $5,000.
NEW CASTLE —
Couple accused of theft from baseball field firm
A Scott Township business involved in producing professional baseball field surfaces was the victim of an alleged employee theft. A husband and wife from Boardman, Ohio, are facing theft and related charges.Continued ...
Car strikes Neshannock school bus
A New Castle woman will be cited for failing to stop in time to avoid striking a stopped school bus. Neshannock police said Mary Clause struck the Neshannock bus, which had stopped in the 1800 block of Pulaski Road about 4 p.m. Wednesday.Continued ...
North Hill man faces stalking charges
A North Hill man is facing charges for allegedly stalking a neighbor who complained he has been watching her. New Castle police have charged Donald Dean Crews, 53, of 228 E. Fairmont Ave. with two counts each of stalking and harassment.Continued ...
- Man, 61, accused of raping girl
- Car hits school bus on Pulaski Road in Neshannock
- DEVELOPING STORY: Driver sentenced to prison in death of police officer Jerry McCarthy
- Bridge work to affect I-376 traffic patterns
- Man accused of making bomb threats
- Home invasion suspect out of hospital, in jail
- City man to answer Wyoming drug charges first
- Photo, Video, Story: Three families homeless after fire ravages two houses
- Uncle of boy hurt at park lauds rescuers
- VIDEO: City blaze ignites neighboring home
- Three families displaced by Taylor Street fire
- Teen injured at McConnell’s Mill
- Official: New fad drug found in search
- City man arrested on drug charges
- Police seek man in car-truck crash
- Edinburg man faces drug, firearms charges
- Man jailed for knife threats
- Federal arrest leads to North Hill drug, gun discovery
- Bessemer resident injured in crash
- Shots fired following argument
- Shenango Township police warn of telephone scams
- Lockley placed on lockdown
- Couple accused of theft from baseball field firm