NEW CASTLE —
A North Hill woman has been arrested after she allegedly walked into a neighbor’s house, behaving erratically.
Jonnie M. Klingensmith, 38, of 117 1/2 Park Ave., is charged with criminal trespass.
New Castle police received a report that Klingensmith had walked into a house on her block and, according to a man who was there with children, walked around inside the house yelling.
The man said she then went into the dining room and grabbed various items before going upstairs and screaming at him. She left without taking anything.
The man told police he believes she was intoxicated because she was not making any sense.
Police, who found Klingensmith on the front porch of her house, reported her speech was slurred.
She was arraigned by District Judge Melissa Amodie, who set her bond at $5,000.
NEW CASTLE —
Man charged with drug possession during school visit
A Meadville man visiting a local school is facing drug possession charges. New Castle police said a summons has been issued to Jeremy Smith, 35, of Liberty Street. He is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.Continued ...
Jeep flips onto roof in Falls Street accident
A Pulaski woman was injured when her car collided with a van and flipped onto its roof, trapping her inside. The accident occurred around 11:15 a.m. Thursday on Falls Street at the intersection of Lowry Street.Continued ...
Felon arrested for drugs on Halco Drive
Narcotics investigators found cocaine and marijuana while serving a sealed search warrant on Halco Drive Thursday. They also confiscated oxycodone pills and a loaded .38-caliber pistol.Continued ...
- Chimney fire damages home
- Man jailed for assault facing drug charges
- Man charged after hitting Capitol Grille
- McGrath Manor raid leads to man’s arrest
- Man charged with break-in
- Sex offender jailed on escape charge
- ‘Person of interest’ interviewed in fatality
- Woman charged with child endangerment
- Man found on roof during drug raid
- Police have 'person of interest' fatal hit and run
- Police pull man through window during arrest
- Investigators say truck fire ignited house
- Hit-and-run victim identified
- Man hospitalized after fire
- 'Canes capture third straight WPIAL title!
- East Side man dies in fire
- Fire destroys Ellport residence
- Man accused of indecent assault of child
- DEVELOPING STORY: East Side man dies in fire
- Couple accused in identity theft
- Zambelli conducts test fire
- Man wanted for assaulting, terrorizing woman at wedding reception
- Man charged with drug possession during school visit