NEW CASTLE —
A North Hill woman has been arrested after she allegedly walked into a neighbor’s house, behaving erratically.
Jonnie M. Klingensmith, 38, of 117 1/2 Park Ave., is charged with criminal trespass.
New Castle police received a report that Klingensmith had walked into a house on her block and, according to a man who was there with children, walked around inside the house yelling.
The man said she then went into the dining room and grabbed various items before going upstairs and screaming at him. She left without taking anything.
The man told police he believes she was intoxicated because she was not making any sense.
Police, who found Klingensmith on the front porch of her house, reported her speech was slurred.
She was arraigned by District Judge Melissa Amodie, who set her bond at $5,000.
NEW CASTLE —
Woman faces charges in Ellwood City shootout
A New Castle woman wounded in a shootout in Ellwood City is now facing charges in that case.
Man arrested after chase
A Braddock man is in the Lawrence County jail after leading police on a high-speed chase Saturday.Continued ...
Trailer burns in New Beaver
A mobile home on M and M Lane in New Beaver Borough burned early Saturday.Continued ...
- Woman released after rollover accident
- Local store robbed again
- Teens charged in Lincoln Terrace shooting
- Ellwood City man faces more child rape charges
- Man facing drug charges
- Philadelphia man accused in theft
- Homeless man arrested in burglary
- Police investigate shooting on Lincoln Avenue
- State Street fire under investigation
- Two teens charged, wanted in East Side robbery
- Man robs Neshannock store at gunpoint
- Cause of crash still not known
- Prostitution charges withdrawn
- Ellwood City man charged in third store robbery
- Man charged with assaulting, intimidating witness
- Woman found dead in ravine after Mahoning Township crash
- Locust Street in city closed for bridge project
- Man allegedly begs for drugs
- Ramp closure begins at I-376 intersection
- Road work to close ramps at I-376 and Route 208
- One dead, two hurt in Ellwood City shooting
- Starved Greenville boy out of hospital
- Woman faces charges in Ellwood City shootout