NEW CASTLE —
Flight from police yields suspected cocaine
A Youngstown man who police said fled from them Monday morning remains in the Lawrence County jail. New Castle police said Jamal I. Turner, 21, of 56 Garfield St., was arraigned before District Judge Melissa Amodie on charges of manufacture, delivery or possession of a controlled substance, flight to avoid apprehension, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct.Continued ...
Man charged with drug possession during school visit
A Meadville man visiting a local school is facing drug possession charges. New Castle police said a summons has been issued to Jeremy Smith, 35, of Liberty Street. He is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.Continued ...
Jeep flips onto roof in Falls Street accident
A Pulaski woman was injured when her car collided with a van and flipped onto its roof, trapping her inside. The accident occurred around 11:15 a.m. Thursday on Falls Street at the intersection of Lowry Street.Continued ...
- Felon arrested for drugs on Halco Drive
- Chimney fire damages home
- Man jailed for assault facing drug charges
- Man charged after hitting Capitol Grille
- McGrath Manor raid leads to man’s arrest
- Man charged with break-in
- Sex offender jailed on escape charge
- ‘Person of interest’ interviewed in fatality
- Woman charged with child endangerment
- Man found on roof during drug raid
- Police have 'person of interest' fatal hit and run
- Police pull man through window during arrest
- Investigators say truck fire ignited house
- Hit-and-run victim identified
- Man hospitalized after fire
- 'Canes capture third straight WPIAL title!
- East Side man dies in fire
- Fire destroys Ellport residence
- Man accused of indecent assault of child
- DEVELOPING STORY: East Side man dies in fire
- Couple accused in identity theft
- Zambelli conducts test fire
- Flight from police yields suspected cocaine