NEW CASTLE —
Felon arrested for drugs on Halco Drive
Narcotics investigators found cocaine and marijuana while serving a sealed search warrant on Halco Drive Thursday. They also confiscated oxycodone pills and a loaded .38-caliber pistol.Continued ...
Chimney fire damages home
A chimney fire caused damage to a North Beaver Township home this week. The North Beaver Township Volunteer Fire Department was called to the home of Joe Procopio at 325 Reed Road.Continued ...
Man jailed for assault facing drug charges
A man jailed Wednesday in connection with an alleged burglary and assault is now facing drug charges, too. New Castle police said that when they arrested Glenn David Samuels III, 22, of 304 E. Lutton St., at his home just before noon Wednesday, they found him to be in possession of about 8 grams of heroin and 3 grams of crack cocaine, all broken down into individual packages for sale.Continued ...
- Man charged after hitting Capitol Grille
- McGrath Manor raid leads to man’s arrest
- Man charged with break-in
- Sex offender jailed on escape charge
- ‘Person of interest’ interviewed in fatality
- Woman charged with child endangerment
- Man found on roof during drug raid
- Police have 'person of interest' fatal hit and run
- Police pull man through window during arrest
- Investigators say truck fire ignited house
- Hit-and-run victim identified
- Man hospitalized after fire
- 'Canes capture third straight WPIAL title!
- East Side man dies in fire
- Fire destroys Ellport residence
- Man accused of indecent assault of child
- DEVELOPING STORY: East Side man dies in fire
- Couple accused in identity theft
- Zambelli conducts test fire
- Man wanted for assaulting, terrorizing woman at wedding reception
- Agreement allows nonresident students at Laurel
- Man to be cited in Butler Avenue wreck
- Felon arrested for drugs on Halco Drive