New Castle News
NEW CASTLE —
'Tis the season for pumpkin- pumpkin pies, pumpkin spreads, pumpkin breads and much, much more.
Yesterday, I went to Dunkin Donuts. I, like most of America (or so they say), run on Dunkin. I spiced up my normal cup of coffee with a shot of pumpkin flavor, then I went the extra mile and ordered a bagel with pumpkin cream cheese. It seems that this fall, maybe more so than the falls of past, is all about pumpkin-flavored goodies.
Either that or I am just now starting to take notice.
Nonetheless my post today is dedicated to, you guessed it, pumpkin recipes.
10. Pumpkin Cupcakes (more on last week's cupcake experiment to follow in future posts)
9. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese (Yes, you read that right.)
8. Creamy Pumpkin Rice Pudding
7. Pumpkin Ice Cream
6. Pumpkin Lasagna
5. Banana Pumpkin Smoothie
4. Penne with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
3. Pumpkin Pancakes
2. Holiday Pumpkin Soup
1. Pumpkin-Praline Cheesecake