New Castle News

Police Reports

January 31, 2013

Plastic on stove prompts fire call

NEW CASTLE — Burning plastic on a stove prompted a call to the New Castle Fire Department Tuesday afternoon.

A call came in around 5:30 p.m. for a duplex at 2210 Highland Ave. However, officials said the small fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Fans were used to clear smoke from the home.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
Police Reports
House Ads
Poll

Do you talk to yourself when you're alone?

Yes, but I’m basically just thinking out loud.
No, that would be weird.
I don’t know. Next time I’m alone, I’ll ask.
     View Results