NEW CASTLE —
Editor, The News:
I found that Richard Audino’s letter was quite unusual as he didn’t seem to know why Obama’s rating is so low and probably will go a bit lower as the year and a half goes by.
Obama’s low rating has nothing to do with the Constitution, even though he did violate it a time or two with changing a Congress-passed law without going through Congress to do it.
The main reason Obama’s rating is so low is because of his many failed agendas. I will list a few of them and let the people decide.
1. Fast and Furious (One border guard was killed).
2. Cash for clunkers (Which was not very successful).
3. Shovel-ready jobs (Which was a big joke that he and Biden laughed about).
4. The IRS scandal (Spying on mostly conservative groups).
5. The stimulus packages (Billions of taxpayers’ money, without much stimulus).
6. Benghazi scandal. Four brave Americans were slaughtered and Hillary Clinton remarked, “What difference does it make how they were killed.” Is this who we want to be the president to lead our nation?
7. The economy and the lack of jobs.
8. Obamacare. And people are finding out they can’t afford it. How about all the lies that Obama made to the American people about “keeping your health care” and “keeping your doctor”?
9. The VA scandal (We’ll have to wait to see how this will play out).
10. The national debt (Which is heading very fast toward $18 trillion).
I hope this enlightens Audino a bit as to what is wrong in our great country.
Maybe if members of the Republican Party get out and vote in November and in 2016, we can get somebody who will change this country for the better.
NEW CASTLE —
Editor, The News:
- Letters to the Editor
Letter to the Editor E-form
Send Letter to the Editor E-form
Scientific knowledge may be something else
Editor, The News: Science is knowledge derived by method; things scientific meet the criteria of science, but neither the criteria, nor the method are scientific.
Dog park supporters made big difference
Editor, The News: I just want to acknowledge News reporter David Burcham for his coverage on Jasmine’s park
Truth can be found only in word of God
Editor, The News: You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free — John 8:32.
Obama’s border moves contradict security
Editor, The News: Over the decades, how many billions have been spent by the states to successfully eradicate lethal or debilitating contagious disease?
Poll regarding Obama defies the evidence
Editor, The News: I have read and seen on television that the results of a recent poll found the majority believed President Obama to be the “worst president” since World War II.
Benefits are perceived as positive outcomes
Editor, The News: In a July 14 letter, Russ Hall asked, “Why has the Obama administration stopped calling it Social Security? A Social Security check now says ‘Federal Benefit Program.’”
Bands were missed at local festival
Editor, The News: Recently, I have heard New Castle’s two great concert bands: The Red Coat and Blue Coat.
Bureaucracy blocks housing complaint
Editor, The News: I am not usually a complainer, but I have a neighbor who does absolutely nothing regarding house maintenance.
Consider the math of Social Security
Editor, The News: This is in response to the letter to the editor of July 14.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- Letter to the Editor E-form