NEW CASTLE —
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsps. margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted cocktail peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9-inch metal baking pan. Line pan with foil; grease foil.
In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat brown sugar, peanut butter, sugar and margarine or butter until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until creamy. At low speed, beat in flour, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until well blended, constantly scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
With hand, press dough onto bottom of pan. Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate pieces over top; bake five more minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
When cool, transfer with foil to cutting board. Cut lengthwise into four strips then cut each strip crosswise into six pieces.