New Castle News

DailyRecord

January 31, 2013

Plastic on stove prompts fire call

NEW CASTLE — Burning plastic on a stove prompted a call to the New Castle Fire Department Tuesday afternoon.

A call came in around 5:30 p.m. for a duplex at 2210 Highland Ave. However, officials said the small fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Fans were used to clear smoke from the home.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
DailyRecord
House Ads
Poll

The Steelers opened training camp this weekend. How do you see them faring this season?

Super Bowl
Division champs
Wild card team
Missing playoffs for a third straight year
     View Results