New Castle News

DailyRecord

February 5, 2013

Firefighters called to restaurant

NEW CASTLE — New Castle firefighters responded to the report of smoke at the China Banquet restaurant Sunday night.

The department said a small amount of material was smoldering around the heating unit on the roof of the building at North and North Jefferson streets.

The interior of the restaurant had some smoke and water damage, according to the report. The call was received at 9:09 p.m.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
DailyRecord
House Ads
Poll

What is your favorite Easter treat?

Jelly beans
Chocolate ... bunnies, crosses, anything that’s chocolate!
Marshmallow peeps
Decorated eggs
Other
     View Results