New Castle News

DailyRecord

February 6, 2013

Fire marshal rules blaze as accidental

NEW CASTLE — A house fire in North Beaver Township has been ruled accidental.

A state police fire marshal investigated the blaze at the home of Mike and Tammy Upham, 1020 Mount Jackson Road. The fire occurred Friday evening.

No one was injured, but Tammy Upham and her 11-year-old daughter were home at the time.

The fire marshal’s report did not indicate the specific cause of the fire, but found nothing suspicious. Damage was set in excess of $50,000.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
DailyRecord
House Ads
Poll

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

Yes! I'd love to know what my pet is thinking.
Nah, it's probably not that interesting.
I don't know. I'm afraid of what I might find out.
     View Results