NEW CASTLE —
No Guilt Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups 100 percent whole grain Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup “Better ’n’ Peanut Buttter” (defatted peanut butter, in specialty nut butter section of grocery store)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 small eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
Place oven rack in upper third of ovenPreheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl mix canola oil, vanilla and honey until even. Then add eggs (or egg sub) and mix thoroughlyAdd oats, Better ‘N Peanut Butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until nicely blended. Add raisins, if desired and mix.
Spray baking pan with non-stick spray. Spoon mixture onto baking pan one cookie at a time. Make sure you round and flat each cookie.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brownCookies will be soft. Wait until they are cool at bit (10 minutes) before transferring and eating.