NEW CASTLE —
- 1 tube of your favorite sugar cookie dough
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sliced fruit of your choice
Roll cookie dough into balls and place in mini muffin tin, pressing down and around sides and bottom.
Bake according to package directions. Immediately remove each cookie cup from the pan. Cool.
In the meantime, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Add a teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture into each cup and fill with your favorite fruit.
- 6 to 8 Granny Smith apples, washed, cored, and cut into slices.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 jar caramel topping
Dip each apple slice in lemon juice to prevent browning. Arrange slices on a tray and top with nuts, chocolate chips, coconut. Drizzle with melted caramel sauce.