NEW CASTLE —
- 2⁄3 cup(s) chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup(s) chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped fresh rosemary, or 1⁄8 teaspoon dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps, 5 inches wide
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
1. Combine tomatoes, cheese, olives, garlic, 1 teaspoon oil, rosemary, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Preheat grill to medium.
3. Discard mushroom stems. Remove brown gills from the undersides of the caps using a spoon; discard gills. Mix the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over both sides of the caps.
4.Spray a grill rack with Non-stick cooking spray. Place the caps on the rack, stem sides down, cover, and grill until soft, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and fill with the tomato mixture. Return to the grill, cover, and cook until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more.