NEW CASTLE —
Turkey Club Pizza
- 1 Boboli pizza crust (or Boboli whole wheat crust)
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. No pre-baking needed with Boboli crust.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, thyme, pepper, and mustard and mix well. Stir in turkey, then spread crust with this mixture. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.