NEW CASTLE —
Apple Butter Baked Beans
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) great northern beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) red or pinto beans, drained
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all ingredients except beans in a large bowl. Stir in beans. Pour into 2-quart baking dish or casserole.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly!