NEW CASTLE —
- Breaking News
Mohawk girls advance in state playoffs
The Mohawk High girls basketball team knocked off Everett, 52-44, on Friday in a PIAA Class AA first-round matchup. For complete details, see Saturday’s print edition of The News.
- Police respond to two shootings in city
- Police conduct drug raid in Crestview Gardens
- Firefighters battle two house blazes in county
- Task force conducts drug raid in New Castle; three arrested
- Drug raid reported at Skyview Towers
Route 488 reopens
Route 488 in Perry Township has reopened to traffic.
Body found in building on city's South Side
A man whose body was found on New Castle’s South Side Monday committed suicide, authorities said.
Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony announce plans to divorce after 7 years of marriage
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's marriage has hit a sour note: The superstar couple announced Friday they are breaking up.
Shooting victim in serious condition
New Castle resident Charles Zduniak is in serious condition after being shot in the back early Friday morning. City police said the 31-year-old was injured while in a vehicle that was leaving a South Ray Street bar. Police have a suspect in the case, but no arrest has been made.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Mohawk girls advance in state playoffs