NEW CASTLE —
Fish Tacos with
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 11⁄2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 11⁄2 pounds red snapper fillets
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through the garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1⁄4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon crema.