First Church of God, located at 12 W. Euclid Ave., is celebrating its 100th anniversary this month. Before the congregation worshipped at its present address, the church was located across Euclid and about a half-block west. Here, the Rev. Dale Frye stands with other congregation members in front of that earlier building, which was used from 1937 to 1953. Frye served as pastor from 1941 to 1947.