If elected governor, Scott Wagner said, he will eliminate school property taxes but find the funds to keep the schools functioning. He also said he will not tax senior citizens' pensions.
The message is getting out there.
This Week's Circulars
- New Castle man charged with indecent assault
- Man extradited to answer stalking accusations
- Assistant public defender suspended after second DUI arrest
- Slicker pleads to sexual assault in rape case
- Laurel's Hamilton moved to rehab; New Castle's Senchak released from hospital
- Man accused of firing gun in Ellwood City bar
- Man awaiting trial in slaying headed to court first on attempted homicide charge
- Laurel community gathers again to pray for girl
- Woman accused of theft from casket
- Report: Violent crime declining in city